The Economic Diplomacy – Training Academy in collaboration with Protocol and Etiquette Bureau, and Africa Management Development Centre -ACBF South Africa would like to invite you/your staffs to attend DIPLOMATIC CONFLICT RESOLUTION: Negotiation and Mediation short course on 15th -18th March, 2017 which will be held at Dar es salaam Convention Centre Facilities, from 09:30 – 16:30.
This practical-oriented short course training is designed for mid-level and senior officials from private and public sectors, Palastratal organisations, financial institution, Regions, Districts and Police Forces and all those who wants to learn or are engaged in various types of conflict resolution related activities.
Facilitators and Expected output:
These intensive practical-oriented training will be facilitated by Ambassadors, Career Diplomats and Experts, and will be useful to your agency and organization through staffs who will attend, whereby Participants will be equipped with tactics, analytical and practical skills.
These intensive practical-oriented training will be facilitated by Ambassadors, Career Diplomats and experts, and will be useful to your agency and organization through staffs who will attend. Detailed Certificate will be awarded at the end.
DATE: 15 – 18 MARCH, 2017 VENUE: DCCF – DAR ES SALAAM TIME: 09:00 – 16:30 AWARD: CERTIFICATE
- Introduction and overview of Diplomatic conflict resolution
- Theoretical framework of conflict and conflict resolution
- Definitions, assumptions and causes of conflict
- Ethical Code, Issues, Dilemmas and Psychological Issues in conflict resolution
- Conflict analysis
- Conflict resolution styles
- Models and Approaches to Mediation and negotiation
- Negotiation and Mediation Processes and Strategies
- Actors and stakeholder in conflict and conflict resolution
- Quality, Skills and Tools of a Good Mediator/Negotiator
- Mediation and negotiation tracks
- Constructing a Peace Agreement
- Mediation and negotiation strategies in natural resources (Land, Mining and foreign Investment)
Discussion, simulations and Practical issues
FEES: 490,000/= which also covers Breakfast, Lunch and Stationeries and Certificate awarding ceremony
Payment A/C:2361 000 1369 NMB A/C NAME: Economic Diplomacy – Training (Please Pay before deadline)
Herein attached are the short courses and training programme.
I hope to see you/your staffs during the training.
NOTE: (January – Much in-house OFFER) on-demand in-house training fee is 1,800,000/= for a group of 10 -15 participants
Training and Operation
The Economic Diplomacy -Training Academy