The Economic Diplomacy – Training Academy in collaboration with Protocol and Etiquette Bureau, and Africa Management Development Centre -ACBF South Africa would like to invite you/your staffs to attend ECONOMIC DIPLOMACY: Trade Facilitation and Investment Promotion short course on 5th -8th April, 2017 which will be held at Dar es salaam Convention Centre Facilities, from 09:30 – 16:30.
This practical-oriented short course training is designed for mid-level and senior officials from private and public sectors, Palastratal organisations, Government institution and Agencies, Investment and Trade facilitation officers, Regions and Districts and all those who wants to learn or are engaged in various types of Trade facilitation and Investment promotion related activities.
Facilitators and Expected output:
These intensive practical-oriented training will be facilitated by Ambassadors, Career Diplomats and experts, and will be useful to your agency and organization through staffs who will attend, whereby Participants will be equipped with tactics, analytical and practical skills
These intensive practical-oriented training will be facilitated by Ambassadors, Career Diplomats and experts, and will be useful to your agency and organization through staffs who will attend. Detailed Certificate will be awarded at the end.
- Introduction and evolution of Diplomacy
- An overview of Economic Diplomacy and the best practices
- Government trade and Investment policy instruments
- An overview of Trade and Investment theory (Pattern and Benefits)
- National investment competitive and comparative advantages
- Business negotiation skills and Foreign Investor Decision-Making
- Essential Promotional Tools to Generate Investment Leads
- Trade and Investment promotion strategies,
- Trade and investment facilitation skills and Best practices
- Role of Embassies, Diplomatic Agents, Institutes and Government Agencies
Discussion, simulations and Practical issues
FEES: 490,000/= which also covers Breakfast, Lunch and Stationeries and Certificate awarding ceremony
Payment A/C:2361 000 1369 NMB A/C NAME: Economic Diplomacy – Training (Please Pay before deadline)
Herein attached are the short courses and training programme.
I hope to see you/your staffs during the training.
NOTE: (January – Much in-house OFFER) on-demand in-house training fee is 1,800,000/= for a group of 10 -15 participants
Training and Operation
The Economic Diplomacy -Training Academy