The Economic Diplomacy – Training Academy in collaboration with Protocol and Etiquette Bureau, and Africa Management Development Centre -ACBF South Africa would like to invite you/your staffs to attend PUBLIC DIPLOMACY short course on 14th – 17th June, 2016 which will be held at Dar es salaam Convention Centre Facilities, from 09:30 – 16:30.
This practical-oriented short course training is designed for mid-level and senior officials from private and public sectors, Government organizations and Agencies, Regions, Districts and cooperate and Public relation officers and all those who wants to learn or are engaged in various types of public diplomacy related activities.
Facilitators and Expected output:
These intensive practical-oriented training will be facilitated by Ambassadors, Career Diplomats and Experts, and will be useful to your agency and organization through staffs who will attend, whereby Participants will be equipped with tactics, analytical and practical skills.
These intensive practical-oriented training will be facilitated by Ambassadors, Career Diplomats and experts, and will be useful to your agency and organization through staffs who will attend. Detailed Certificate will be awarded at the end.
DATE: 14 – 17 June, 2017 VENUE: DCCF – DAR ES SALAAM TIME: 09:00 – 16:30
STUDY MODULES: PUBLIC DIPLOMACY
- Introduction and overview of Diplomacy
- Introduction to public Diplomacy (concepts, methods and practice)
- Traditional Diplomacy vs Public diplomacy
- Public Diplomacy vs Public relations:(concepts, theories, and practice)
- Emerging new actors of Public diplomacy
- Public diplomacy in building bilateral relations
- Public diplomacy in the information age/digital Age
- Public diplomacy in international organizations
- Role and management of mass media in Public diplomacy
- Building the national brand with public diplomacy
- Role of Embassies’, Diplomatic Agents, Private Organizations and Government agencies in Public Diplomacy practices.
Discussion, simulations and Practical issues
FEES: 490,000/= which also covers Breakfast, Lunch and Stationeries and Certificate awarding ceremony
Payment A/C:2361 000 1369 NMB A/C NAME: Economic Diplomacy – Training (Please Pay before deadline, 4th June 2017)
Herein attached are the short courses and training programme.
I hope to see you/your staffs during the training.
NOTE: (January – Much in-house OFFER) on-demand in-house training fee is 1,800,000/= for a group of 10 -15 participants
Training and Operation
The Economic Diplomacy -Training Academy