The Economic Diplomacy -Training Academy in collaboration with Protocol and Etiquette Bureau and The African Management Development Centre – ACBF South Africa would like to invite you/your staffs to attend one or all of these short courses which will be held at The Dar es salam Convention Centre, from 09:30 – 16:30
- DIPLOMATIC PROTOCOL AND BUSINESS ETIQUETTE on 22nd -25th February, 2017
- DIPLOMATIC CONFLIC RESOLUTION: Negotiation and Mediation on 15th -18th March, 2017
- ECONOMIC DIPLOMACY: Trade Facilitation and Investment Promotion on 5th -8th April, 2017
- PROTOCOL, PUBLIC RELATION AND MARKETING SKILLS on 26th -29th April, 2017
- ECONOMIC DIPLOMACY: Cross-Border Trade and Investment on 24th -27th May, 2017
- PUBLIC DIPLOMACY on 14th – 17th June, 2016
- ECONOMIC DIPLOMACY MasterClass DATE: 24 – 29 July, 2017 in VENUE: ZANZIBAR ( FEES: includes free stone town and marine park tours)
This practical-oriented short course training is designed for mid-level and senior officials from private and public sectors, Palastratal, organisations, Government institution and Agencies, Investment and Trade facilitation officers, Regions and Districts and all those who wants to learn or are engaged in various related activities.
Facilitators and Expected output:
These intensive practical-oriented training will be facilitated by Ambassadors, Career Diplomats and experts, and will be useful to your agency and organization through staffs who will attend, whereby Participants will be equipped with tactics, analytical and practical skills
Fee per training is Tsh. 490, 000/= only, which also covers Breakfast, lunch and stationeries, and must be payable through A/C 2361 000 1369 – NMB Bank, A/C Name: Economic Diplomacy – Training.
These intensive practical-oriented training will be facilitated by Career Diplomats and experts, and will be useful to your agency and organization through staffs who will attend. Detailed Certificate will be awarded at the end.
Herein attached are the short courses and training programme.
I hope to see you/your staffs during the training.
NOTE: (January – Much in-house OFFER) on-demand in-house training fee is 1,800,000/= for a group of 10 -15 participants
Training and Operation
The Economic Diplomacy -Training Academy